Tuesday 1 May 2012

MY LOVELY FAMILY!

Today I am going to share with you about my sweet and lovely FAMILY!

They are the MOST IMPORTANT people in a person's life!
Including me!
In today's post I am going to share with you about my IMPORTANT people...

Let's start off by talking about the leader of the family...
that is FATHER 

This is my handsome father. Mr. Meor Fakharruddin.
He is 46 years old.
He is a very funny person and just love to joke around in the house but not many people knows about his funny side because he never shows his funny side to others except to his family.
He is also very caring.
He loves to watch TV and sleeping.
hehehe

Next:
My MOTHER!

Isn't she pretty.
Isn't she lovely.
That's my MOM of course. Mrs. Anilah.
Many people says I look exactly LIKE HER! 
copy and paste! 
hehe..
My mom is a very strict person. She is strict in order to make sure that me and my siblings do not do become bad children. Furthermore, she loves to collect cute stuff. Anything that is cute to her eyes she will get it!
Isn't she CUTE!

Next is...
ME!

 
This is ME. I am the oldest child in my family.
I am currently studying at Kirkby International College. I am taking TESL.
I am a very cheerful person. I love to make friends and love to surf the internet.
hehe..

My BROTHERS!!
1ST:

This is my second younger brother. Isn't he COOL. He is Meor Amirul Aiman.
He is 16 years old.
He also loves to surf the internet and he loves to surf the internet about the latest gadgets.
I am very close to him because he is very kind, nice and patient. Furthermore, we always share our problems, secrets and stories together. 

2ND:

This is my 3rd younger brother. His name is Meor Mirza
He is 13 years old.
He just love to eat and as you can see in the picture shows how much he loves eating.
Furthermore, he loves to play online game and he can play online game almost the whole day!
Sometimes, I like to disturb him while he is playing...
He also enjoys playing sports. His favourite is soccer but he enjoys playing other sports too such as badminton, handball and volleyball.

Lastly:
My cute LITTLE SISTER!

This is my cutie little pie! Her name is Nor Irdina.
She is 6 years old.
She was born on 25th December. She is a Christmas Baby! She loves pink so very much. She also loves to draw and all of her drawings are just so cute!


so that is all about MY FAMILY!
HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT!

~THE END~


No comments:

Post a Comment