Wednesday 18 April 2012

Amalina's FAVOURITES!!

HEY GUYS!!
This is my 1st time doing a blog and there are so many things that still confuse me...haha...
but still, I manage to do one with the help of my friends ...THANKS MY SWEET FRIENDS!

For my First post, I am going to tell you guys, all of my FAVOURITES!
HOPE YOU ENJOY!

My Favourite Foods...

1st:

Spagetthi!

My total FAVOURITE!
I love to eat any kind of spaghetti. Carbonara, bolognese or seafood you name it, I'll eat it...as long as it is spaghetti, I will EAT!
YUM....hehehehe

2nd:

Rice!

AHHHHHH...hehehe
Rice, rice, rice....
a day without rice, I think I can DIE!
This is also my favourite...
Any kind of way it is cook, I will also eat it!
XD


3rd:
Fruits
Fruits are also one of my favourites...
I love grapes, oranges, rambutan, mangosteen and mangoes!
emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
love them so much!
yum yum yum...


ok, that is enough about my favourite food...


NEXT!


My Favourite Sport!


The sport that I just love to play is....


BADMINTON!



I have always love badminton.
Among all types of sports, badminton is always one of my favourite.
I have been playing badminton since Primary School and continue until Secondary School.
So, yes...I just love badminton until I ignore other sports but now I am trying to play some other kind of sports too...
hehehe...


Let's continue...


My favourite ANIMAL is none other than


CATS!

awwwwwww...
Aren't they CUTE!
THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!
ok, sorry...hehe...
this shows how much I just love cats...
I used to have a cat but not anymore...
huhuhu...

Before I end, here is my last favourite...


My favourite celebrity!!



Super Junior!!
Yes, yes, yes...
I am a KPOP fan...and this is one of my favourite KPOP group...
I have started to love KPOP because of this group and I have been loving KPOP ever since...
Dramas, movies, and songs are all KPOP.


but this is my latest favourite group (I still love Super Junior)...
hehehe...



EXO!!
see...a KPOP fan...
this is my latest favourite group and I just love them...
(according to my roommate I JUST LOVE EVERYONE)...
HEHEHE...
I love their songs so much because all of their songs are catchy and are very nice to hear...
so, yeah...
as a conclusion, I am a KPOP fan...
hehehe XD


so...
that is from me about my favourite!
HEHEHE..












No comments:

Post a Comment